How does YoWheeL work?
1. Sit in an upper right position, your back has contact with the YoWheel. Your handy stay on the ground, this is for more stability.
2. Now slowly roll with your back over the YoWheel, back and forward. Your head is looking up to the ceiling, you only use your feet. This is just for warm up and flexes your fascia. This will lose hardening's and raises blood circulation. Repeat this 3 to 5 times. Keep your handy an the mat, it helps to keep balance.
3. As soon you got control over the YoWheel, this exercise should get easy for you and you can reach out your handy over the head. Keep your feet still on the ground, this will stretch your back a little bit.
4. Now you grab the YoWheel tight with both hands, near your bum and slowly bend over the YoWheel. To get the most out of it you should keep your feet straight, your head is near the ground or even on the ground now. Now you can place your handy beside the YoWheel. Keep it like this for 3 to 4 breaths.
5. You can deepen your stretch if you reach out your handy over your head.
6. To get into the next position slowly place your hands on the mat also place your shoulders on the mat. Your feet keep bent your heels are on the ground. If there is a need to place the YoWheel do this with your hands., after that place your handy on the mat.
7. For the next position you grab the YoWheel and pull your feet up to the ceiling. Pay attention to your pelvis it should stay stable on the YoWheel. Keep your hands on the YoWheel.
8. The next one is a little harder. Try to place your feet on the YoWheel, if this don't work, place your feet on the ground.
9. Also this one is a little hard. Pay attention to your body that it is warmed up. Place your palm on the mat and bent your feet so your lower legs have contact to the mat. The YoWheel should roll forward, if needed place the YoWheel for your comfort. Now you can place your handy on your feet. Depending on our flexibility your head is still in the air or on the mat.
10. To get up, place your handy on the YoWheel and hold tight. Straighten your upper part of the body. Keep your feet on the ground, to stay stable.
11. As soon your are up right, push the YoWheel a little a side, so you can do a child-pose.